Welcome to the Cary Senior Tech Ed Help Desk
- Volunteers are here to help you for Free!
- By submitting a Help Request, one of our volunteers will contact you and schedule a time at your convenience, to share their expertise in solving your technical problem.
- We have expertise in Microsoft Windows, Apple products(iOS, iPads), Smart phones(both Android and Apple), tablets (Android and Apple), Chromebooks and Linux.
- We can also help you with a variety of social media areas such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Free help is available for learning how to use WebEx and Zoom for video conferencing.
WebEx Help Guide
Zoom Help Guide
- Just click on the link below to schedule a free WebEx or Zoom training session. Get ready to take those online classes from Cary Senior Tech Ed or other Senior Center instructors.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Help is provided by our volunteers for free on a "best effort" basis and does not guarantee that all problems will be fixed. However, we do have an extensive level of expertise to be shared.
- As we help users fix their problems, we compile the results into a FAQ file for your reference. As new problems and solutions are encountered, they are added to the FAQ document. Check here often as new information is being added all the time.
If your problem is not listed, feel free to submit a Help Request.